Thursday, February 25, 2010

Over heard at my house.


Following along with The Noll Family I've been wanting to do this for a while especially as Liam is speaking more and more. And since some of our other friends'The Glenns' have also started an "Over heard at my house", I thought I could too:) So here it goes, I have a few I've been wanting to share.

Liam LOVES the movie Cars, and he has watched it A LOT, especially as we raised support and as we've been settling into our life here in Japan. I became very aware of this fact the other day when he was getting frustrated with Matthew and yelled... "I'm SO not taking you to dinner!"

::::::::::::

Liam's been sick off and on since we arrived in Japan, he most recently had about a week of diarrhea.... We were eating lunch a few days after he had recovered and he had a rather large burp. He looked at me with big eyes and a shocked expression and said "Mommy! I just did Diarrhea in mouth!!" MMMMMmmmmmm.....

::::::::::::

We were ridding in the car and talking as we do...
Liam exclaims to me "Mommy, Jesus took my sins away!!"
Me: "Yes that's right buddy, Jesus died on the cross to take all our sins away!!"
Liam: "Mommy, Jesus NOT take my cars away. Okay?!!"

2 Comments:

Blogger Naomi said...

That last one cracks me up!! I'm so glad you joined in as well! I'm looking forward to hearing more from that cute little guy.

7:34 PM  
Blogger Sarah Joyce said...

Carly! SOOOO cute! I'm definitely glad that you're going to start doing this! I can't believe he said that to Matt (from the first one). Too adorable that boy! Can't wait to here more.... Sarah.

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home