Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Just in case...

you thought we had it all together! It's easy, especially on a blog, to show only the good pictures where everyone and everything looks perfect and happy. So here are some of our not so perfect moments...
Notice the MESS!! On a side note we are finally starting to feel a little more settled, unpacked and organized!

I spend a lot of my days making sure that Hudson is not smothered by his brother's affection for him!! Don't worry, I went to save Hudson as soon as I had taken these photos :)

1 Comments:

Blogger The Sinks said...

So true! It's easy to look like (and think of others) that everything is perfect, clean, organized, well behaved, etc. Real life often gets passed by in the blog world for the best of the best. I'm glad you posted this, and may copy you and do a similar post soon! :)

6:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home