Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Japanese tastebuds

Japanese Baby food!! I couldn't find any baby food in the normal supermarket, but had to go to the drugstore to find it!! It is always nice to have some jarred baby food handy.
Hudson is about to try some 'Rice porridge with fish and seaweed'.
See all the seaweed in there?!
What do you think Huddy?
YUMMY!! I think Hudson will have the most Japanesy tatsebuds in our family. He gobbled up all his 'rice porridge with fish and seaweed'. MMMMmmmmmmm..... 'おいしい!!’

2 Comments:

Blogger Dingle said...

Alee LOVES japanese food. I use to give her yogurt mixed with tofu and those little dried fishies. Loves them all! Have fun experimenting through him.

7:51 AM  
Anonymous trudy said...

Huddy, you are soo cute.
I want a cuddle. I'm sure Liam will give you one from me... your Nan xx

1:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home