Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Work Party!

This past saturday night I had my work Christmas party at Kyoto, a Japanese steak house. Interesting because we actually went to Kyoto last year for Matthew's work party! It was such a fun night, with absolutely wonderful food, it was so so good. For some of my work mates it was their first time to go to a Japanese steak house, so it was lots of fun watching their reactions to all the tricks and firey explosions. The chefs really are quite talented. They have to practice alot, and while I used to waitress there with Sara-Beth, we looked forward to those nights when the chefs would practice, as it meant we got to eat all their 'practice' food! yummy! It really was a GREAT night, and Matthew and I felt blessed to have been invited there 2 years in a row. :: Notice Matthew's growing beard! Him and his brother are growing beards in preparation for our upcomming trip to New Hampshire. I personally think he looks quite good with one, although I'm not to keen on the prickliness. ::

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I would like to invite u to visit

http://www.newcreation.org.sg/testimonies/testimonies.htm

eternity99.blogspot.com

6:09 AM  
Blogger The Salvatierras said...

Hey, nice beard, Matt. It looks like that guy is on fire. I hope he's okay.
We love your blog!

9:22 AM  
Blogger Graham said...

Yeah nice beard Matt... just don't give Carly a rash!

4:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home