Thursday, December 07, 2006

Our first Christmas tree!

This is not the first year we have been to this beautiful tree farm, we went last year with matthew's family to pick out their tree, but the first year to pick out our very own. We found a perfect tree, not too big and not too little, a nice midium sized one full and green. I'll post a photo of it once we have it all decorated.
My wonderful husband cutting down our tree! It was down in no time.
This tree farm really is like nothing else I've ever experienced. They have this cute little spring house all decorated for christmas, with a tree covered in ornaments. You are welcomed in with warm hot choclate, a burning fire, and an offer to pick an ornament off the tree! While you are enjoying your hot chocolate and deciding on which ornament to take home, they have picked up your tree, bundled it up with netting, and tied it on to the top of your car, already to go!
Jane, Sarah, and I enjoying our hot chocolate. When we got to the farm we realised we had all dressed in red and green, perfect for a christmas photo together! What a fun day.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca Yoon said...

yeah! how cute!

6:56 AM  
Blogger lisa said...

I LOOOOOVE Christmas. :) I think that is the same Christmas Tree Farm that we go to! How fun! We'll go next week. I also wanted to let you know that I did it... I signed up and I now have a blog. Check it out!

6:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home