Tuesday, December 05, 2006

A feast of all sorts!

On the Saturday after Thanksgiving, Matthew and I, along with many other family members, joined the Chases to celerbrate Thanksgiving one last time. (We had four dinners total!) It really was a feast of all sorts, as we got to enjoy the wonderful company of so many, delicious food, and lots of fun games, indoors and out! Matthew and I arrived early in the morning just in time to eat breakfast with some out of town cousins, such a treat to see people whom you love and miss, we didn't leave until late that night. (watching a nail biting game of football and playing Oh Hell!) Our camera was set on a wierd setting so this is one of the only photos that turned out... so sad. It really was such a wonderfully enjoyable day, I can't help but be thankful for this amazing family that God has blessed us with.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca Yoon said...

Hey! lets chat and catch up! I saw Jonathan last weekend and he told me about seeing you over t-giving....

:) call me! -bec

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home