Wednesday, October 06, 2010

pregnant tummy!

I have about 2 weeks left till I finally get to meet the little babe that's been kicking me and nudging me from the inside! I can't wait!!! I can't wait to hold this little one, to snuggle and love on this baby face to face. I some times also look forward to not having such a 'Big' tummy!! It just makes life that much more difficult, although I generally like being pregnant, the last few weeks can be a little rough....
Then I remember my gorgeous Mama!! WOW! and almost never without a smile on her face :) She is beauty, so thankful for her and all the babies she had. Here she is carrying my youngest sister Esther!! Then I also remember I've got nothing on her :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous trudy Fenemore said...

Ahh Carly you did your bump for me. (and mine!!! ha ha.)
Thanks. You are looking so beautiful. You carry well.
Thinking bout you lots. Love Mum

5:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home