Friday, September 17, 2010

family day out!

What a fun day we had out and about at the aquarium! It's always a treat for the boys when we get to ride the train, and an extra treat to have their 'Gi' (my Dad, who was in Japan for a little while) join them.
It's also special to have so much time with Daddy!! and I love any opportunity to get a family shot :)

The rate at which Liam is growing, it probably won't be long till he out grows me!!
Watching all those big fish!! Liam and Hudson were both mesmerized.
I was too really! such beautiful and amazing colors combined with such unusual shapes!! What a creative God we serve!! So thankful for fun times together.

1 Comments:

Blogger Krisha said...

So fun!! I loved this post! The aquarium shots were amazing!! And it's so fun to see your dad! He looks so young! I bet your boys loved having gpa around! I think about you guys often :)

8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home