Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Baby Boom

Every couple of weeks I get together with some of my friends who have recently had babies, and we have a Mommies tea. This last time there were 8 babies! (that's not including a few of my friends who couldn't make it:) I know we are so blessed to be apart of such a neat community. We praise God for this amazing blessing.
Taking this photo was nothing short of chaos. I have a video that I took while we had them lined up. It captures the craziness like a photo just can not. I'll try and post that tomorrow.
Levi and Annya are the youngest two right now. 2 months and a month... I think? Time fly's and with so many babies to keep up with, I often lose track.

2 Comments:

Blogger dkt said...

That is amazingly precious!! :-)

12:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So cute...
Just wait till these little ones are on the move. Getting this kind of photo will be real fun...
Love it.

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home