Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Surprise date!

Last week Matthew surprised me by organizing a surprise date for me. I thought I was going over to a friends house for lunch, when out of the corner of my eye I see Matthew! (at 12 o'clock he is normally at work) He whisks me off and we're gone, driving up the highway and on our way to D.C. (Liam is safe and sound with our sweet friend who had offered to watch him for the day:) We spent a wonderful afternoon walking around D.C., something I had never done before. I loved seeing all the monuments and memorials, even more though, I loved being alone with Matthew. It was a special time, especially knowing how hard Matthew had worked to make it happen.



:: These beautiful photos were all taken by Matthew, a wonderful photographer and an amazing husband. Tomorrow I'll share part 2 of our date! ::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home