Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Spot the babies!

Ever since we have been married Matthew and I have been blessed by the amazing friends that surround us, many who are in the same stage of life as us. Now as we move into life as parents, we are again amazed and blessed by those around us. (It seems that almost all of our friends have recently had a baby or are expecting!) It has been a special blessing for me, as I try to get use to this thing called motherhood, having friends who can encourage and relate... I praise God so much for His grace in that. My sister took this photo for me last week, as a bunch of us got together to chat, so much more fun to feed and change the baby with company! There are actually 6 babies present in this photo!! (2 inutero and one hiding behind a car seat, and this is not even all of my friends with babies!) Sweet esthy enjoyed making us all lunch AND desert, I have the best sister EVER :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home