Friday, June 15, 2007

Sisters

It really has been so wonderful having Esther here with me. (although she has been away for the last week, touring the D.C. area. We pick her up again tonight!) We will also be picking up my mum from the air port! I can not wait to see her and have her here with me. Now all I will need once she is here is Amber. (I keep hoping maybe she'll surprise us and walk off the plan with mum:) That would be great. I am so thankful for these amazing women in my life, that they would travel half the world to come and be with me during this time.

2 Comments:

Blogger lisa said...

Carly! I'm so glad your mom is coming to stay with you for a while. :) Enjoy every moment! It will go by so quickly. I keep hoping and praying that your little one will arrive while she is here so that she can enjoy her new grandbaby.

Oh, and Maddie says hi to her Auntie Carly! :)

3:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such great sisters... and even if you all can't be together this time around I know that there will be plenty of other opportunities with the number of babies you have planned............ Take care and let us know when mum is with you - get's there safe and sound!
Love G

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home