Friday, June 08, 2007

Birthing Class

Matthew and I have started our three part Birthing Class! Wednesday night was our first class, and boy did we have fun!! I LOVED the class, the teacher and everything about it. I got the giggles though, especially during the part where you all sit in your bean bags and are made to listen to this halarious tape of this lady trying to help you to relax... too funny:) I still can't believe that some time in the next month, I'll actually be doing this all for real!
The class is extra special as some of our best friends are taking it with us!! Sarah, and Levi. Their baby is due to arrive just a week after ours. We are hoping that we might find ourselves in labor together!
Esthy is such a good sport! She has come over from Australia to visit and holiday for 2 and a half months, but one of the things she'll be doing while she is here is being part of the birth. Since she will be in the delivery room we thought it would be fun for her to come and learn some cool things about the whole process. She had a blast and has been learning ALOT about pregnancy, birth and babies, not just from the class, but from all of my many pregnant friends! God has truly designed our bodies in an amazing way!! It really does cause me to praise Him more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home