Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Missions Conference

These are some of the flowers we used to decorate for an International Banquet we had for our missions conference this past weekend. It was a wonderful weekend, really really great. Matthew and I were on the planning commite, and so for the last several months we had been preparing for this conference. We are praising God for how well it went, and for all the people who worked together to help it flow so smoothly. To be honest, I was actually a little surprised at how much I was personally able to enjoy the conference. So often when you are planning something, you spend the whole time thinking about what has to be done, what needs to be done next... worry, worry. Instead it was a wonderful time of fellowship, one of my highlights was getting to know some of the missionaries our church supports, we were also privileged to hear a wonderful series of sermons on family and missions. The whole weekend has me thinking more about how I can be involved in missions here in America... How are you involved in missions?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home