Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Trade Shows

This photo is from a recent trade show that my work attended. I work for a little company as their graphic designer. I worked long and hard preparing for this trade show... as one of my jobs was to design the banners for our booth. (this is only a tiny bit of the whole booth, but shows the look of it pretty well:) We were all pretty thrilled to win first place for best booth!! We have another show cooming up in less then 2 weeks, so I'm working hard to design a banner for one of our new products.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Nolls said...

way to go carly!!!!

2:33 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Hey Carls!

Im proud of you :) I know you said you find it boring at times but look at the difference you are making! You go girl :)

My blog spot is http://lolspage.blogspot.com

9:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I concur with the Nolls, way to go!!! PS I am glad the Zoe photos encouraged you :)

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home