Thursday, August 24, 2006

Approved.

Matthew and I were recently approved by Mission to the World to be missionaries to Japan! We spent a week down in Atlanta with the greatist bunch of people, both the staff and all the other candidates, we loved you all. One of my favorite things was hearing about how God had called each person, couple, and family to the mission field. It was so exciting. I also loved working with the Refugees from somalia, they were so full of laughter. We spent the week in Clarkston Atlanta, the most multicultral square mile in all of America! Since being back, I have found myself missing my team mates. (I'm looking forward so much to seeing you all on area retreats.) And even though some of the week was stressful, i.e. the staff watching you 24/7... it was such a wonderful time. Matthew and I learnt so much about ourselves and how we work together, we saw different weaknesses and strengths, our dependance upon God was definitely strengthened. Most of all we are so excited to be heading to Japan, to see how God will use us! It is such a joy to have a green light.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home