Friday, August 11, 2006

Sleeping lions

My favorite part of the day is that in between stage right before you wake up. You havn't completely woken up yet, but you aren't asleep either. This is when I get some lovely time just to enjoy the company of my wonderful husband, to praise God for all His many blessings. This picture so perfectly dispalys my sense of contentment while I doze in and out of sleep. Hopefully there'll be many more posts of praise to follow this. I would love for this blog to highlight the many blessing in my life, to honor my Lord and Savior by giving thanks. I am really excited about finally having a blog.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carly May! I love your the beginnings of you little spot. I'm happy that you are finally blogging. I think you were somehow born to be a blogger. Anyway, you are a wonderful and dear friend to me and I love you!
-sarah

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home