Monday, December 14, 2009

Settling In

We are slowly settling into our house, and it is slowly becoming 'Home'. We really do love our house and praise God for His wonderful provision. When we come home liam yells out, 'Our House!! We made it!'. To be honest, that's a bit how I feel... It took as so long to get here, but we made it!! In God's perfect timing.
The houses here are placed VERY close together. As they need to be with half the population of america living in an area smaller than the state of California! This picture was taken out of our bedroom window.
We also love the location of our home. We have a park just several houses down from us. (to the left of me in the picture.) and we also have a small grocery store just about a minutes walk away. (I'll have to post about that later!) Now that we are finally starting to settle down I hope to be posting a little more frequently, but I won't make any promises that I can't keep :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home