Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Over the past six months or so...

Being a cool dude with daddy. This if I remember correctly was one of the hottest days this year.
All swinging together. A fun play date with lots of friends.
I love this picture because I think it really captures who Liam is... full of energy and lots of fun, always on the go, making up games and playing with anything that he can, though he is usually making those around him laugh and smile along with him.
This was a moment to remember for us parents! One of the first times that all our little ones were actually playing together.
And here he is after we had built his first fort ever, to my surprise he played in it for quiet a while. I'm sure with the weather getting cooler we'll have many days to make more forts.

1 Comments:

Blogger Megan Tongen said...

Looking back at your leaf photos in "changing times," I was amazed. God is SO creative! The change of fall feels so good. Your photography is impressive! Of course I also love Liam and his cute photos; I especially appreciated the joy of the picture of Phoebe, Jude and Liam playing together! Liam will need to come over to play in forts with Micah and Paul while the weather gets colder!
Love,
Megan

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home