Monday, October 15, 2007

Snuggling

When I was little I absolutly loved waking up in the morning, and along with all my other sibblings, running to jump in bed with my mum and dad. We would snuggle up, read books, ruff house, talk, and generally just be silly. I'm hoping that Liam (and all the others to come:) will love this family time just as much as I did. Even though Liam is still only a little guy, 3 and a half months now, this is some of the best fun we have with him. He is so alert and playfull first thing in the morning, and I just love it.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Nolls said...

Snuggling is some of our favorite family time too. Happy kids in the morning is a blessing from God and a good reminder each day of his faithful lovingkindness.
Liam, you are TOO CUTE! we love your smiles, and the 'hawk is so cool!

6:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww, Liam. You often have that cute mischievous look on your face. Something about it reminds me of your Dad....

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home