Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Australia Day!

Last friday, 26th of Jan, was Australia Day! I had the awesome privilege of going to a local school, and speaking to the kindergartners of Mr. Noll!! I had their attention for about 30min, in which I shared about the animals, the aboriginies, the cool money (it is very colorful), and our yummy food (I made them all vegemite sandwhiches!! the majority of the children loved them. maybe because we had just read a special story in which vegemite sandwhiches save the day, and Mr. Noll's enthusiastic "mmm... this is SO good!" ) It was great fun, when his class had to go on to their next class I felt like I could go around all the schools in Harrisonburg it was such fun. Thanks Eric for the wonderful oppurtunity to share with your kids!

:: Here I am showing the children a real kangaroo skin! As you can see they were mesmerized. Thanks to Sara-Beth for taking this photo and for being such a great help ::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home